1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion and acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The Promoter is Movely Pty Ltd (ACN 615 604 030) Suite 662, 585 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 (Promoter).
3) The promotion opens at 9.00 am 22 Jan 2019 to 5.00 pm August 8, 2019 (Promotion Period).
4) Entry is open only to Australian residents who reside in the following state’s ACT, VIC, SA, TAS, QLD, WA, NT. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Directors, officers, management, contractors, business partners and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, contractors, business partners and employees) of the Promoter Movely Pty Ltd (ACN 615 604 030) or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Rent Free Week
5) Winner will receive 1 Week Rent Payment, The amount awarded will be based on the weekly amount paid as per the winner’s lease agreement, up to the maximum value of $500.00 AUD.
Entry into the promotion
6) To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period, submit a rental application via the Movely website www.movely.com.au within 24 hours of receiving their Movely OFI (open for inspection) welcome SMS which they receive by attending an OFI (open for inspection) which the agent and/or property manager was using Movely platform.
7) All entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entrants may only enter this competition once. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s agent’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
8) The Promoters will not accept entries that they deem, in their absolute discretion, to be unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
Judging of entries
9) This promotion is a game of chance, skill plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion (including where an entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) This is a game of chance and one winner will be selected randomly on August 9, 2019
11) It is a condition of entry that the prize winners accept all entry conditions.
12) There will be one winner
13) The total prize pool has a maximum value of AU$500.00
Notification of the winners
14) The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency, identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
Right of the Promoters to redraw
17) The Promoters reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 11:59 PM (AEST) on August 16, 2019 the Promoters will award the prize to the first runner up by 17:00 PM (AEST) August 19, 2019. The runner up will be notified via email by Movely.
18) The first runner up must respond to the Promoters via email by 17:00 (AEST) on August 26, 2019.
19) The Promoters reserve the right in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 17:00 (AEST) on August 26, 2019, the Promoters will award the prize to the second runner up by 17:00 (AEST) August 28, 2019 The runner up will be notified via the email.
20) The second runner up must respond to the Promoters via email by 17:00 (AEST on September 4th, 2019).
21) The Promoters reserve the right to discontinue a re-draw in the event of the second runner up being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
22) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
23) The Promoters, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
24) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
25) The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines or the postal service and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, outage, strike or otherwise
Entry details and privacy
27) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
© 2018 MOVELY PTY LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.